A Yoga Retreat Not To Miss!!!
Taking time out to rest, restore and reflect is essential for your physical and mental well being.
So we're hosting a beautiful weekend away filled with:
Yoga, meditation and beautiful organic meals, and all on an amazing Hunter Valley property.
This venue is by far the best we've hosted at thus far, whether you're looking to lay by the pool or river which runs through the property.
Maybe a canoe ride on the river for those of you who are a little more adventurous.
Or curl up by the fireplace with a book and nice glass of wine from one of the local wineries you visited that day...after all we are in the Hunter Valley!
The weekend is yours to do what you like with it, there will be plenty of free time to do with whatever you like.
All you have to do is pack your mat, your toiletries, some stretchy gear and your swimmers and we'll do everything else.
Included in the price for the weekend is;
- 3 nights accommodation on a beautiful property (all images on this page are taken on the property)
- A morning practice including long relaxation and meditation daily.
- Afternoon rest and restore yoga practice.
- Post dinner meditation, visualisation and breathing practice before bed.
- Amazing and healthy organic meals prepared on site by our amazing ayurvedic chef Lara. She is coming all the way from Byron to cook for us and is my fave when it comes to healthy nutritious food. Click here to read more about her.
- Afternoon tea and fruit snacks throughout the day.
- Short health and yoga philosophy talks daily so that you can move your practice beyond the mat.
- One on one yoga time, So that you can ask any questions, get guidance and support for your own practice.
- All linen is provided.
ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!..
...From beginners right through to advanced practitioners are welcome.
Please don't let your head get in the way of coming along to this and experiencing the magic of a yoga retreat.
I've done a fair few now and I can tell you that I split the group up to make sure that everyone is safe and supported in their practice.
None of the sessions are compulsory, there is no pressure at all!... so if you decide to throw the covers over your head and sleep in instead of coming to class that's perfectly fine to...cause the weekend is about you taking the time out.
Every time we run a retreat the feedback is always that the positive gains in both body and mind are significant.
Whenever I've personally gone on a retreat and had the time to stop breathe and reflect, it's given me the space not only to rejuvenate but also to gain some insight.
When we break our daily/weekly routines and patterns and spend some time in nature immersed in our practice it's amazing what small shifts and realisations we can have about our health, our mindset the path we're currently on.
I'm so excited to be hosting this weekend for you.
Please note: This weekend will book out quickly!
Unlike previous retreats I will be limiting the number of attendees at this retreat to 14 people, this is so that I can adequately support each and every person with their practice, so to avoid disappointment I'm asking that you make a non-refundable $200 deposit towards the weekend with the remainder of the cost due a month out from the retreat date.
Dates & COST FOR THE WEEKEND
The retreat will run from:
Thursday afternoon on the 25th of October 2018 to
Sunday morning the 28th of October 2018
Total cost all inclusive is $950
To secure your spot please click the button below to make your initial deposit the remainder of the balance is due a month from the retreat date.
Looking forward to seeing you there! Kx